Candidate Information NoteCamera Information NoteUser Information NoteSupplier Information Note
INFORMATION NOTE REGARDING EMPLOYEE CANDIDATES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As Rollic Games Oyun Yazılım ve Pazarlama Anonim Şirketi ("Company"), we process some of your personal data as data controller in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("Law") in order to evaluate your job application and direct you to the appropriate position. We have prepared this information in order to inform you about the processing processes of your personal data in accordance with Article 10 of the Law.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?Our company may process a number of personal data included in your resume that you submit to us during your job application. These personal data may include the following; name, surname, contact information, professional experience, educational background and other personal data that you transmit to us in the resume.
HOW AND FOR WHICH LEGAL REASON DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?The personal data of the candidates are collected for the purpose of evaluating the suitability of the applicant for the position that the applicant has applied for. The legal causes of the processing under Article 5/2 of the Law are as follows: data processing is necessary for the exercise of a right for the legal reasons specified in Article 5/2 of the Law, and data processing is necessary because it is in the legitimate interest of the data controller. Based on these reasons, it is collected through the following channels:
- Applications submitted to our Company electronically (for example, through our Company's website or via the Linkedin platform),
- Applications submitted to our Company in physical environment,
- Face-to-face or electronic interviews and interviews.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR WHAT LEGAL REASON DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?The personal data of the candidates are processed in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the Law, in order to evaluate the suitability of the candidate for the position applied for and with the Company policies.
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED?Your personal data that we process can be transferred within the purposes listed below and within the framework of the conditions determined by Articles 8 and 9 of the Law;
- Personal data can be transferred to the third party companies in the country affiliated with the Company in order to determine and evaluate the suitable position regarding the employment of the candidate (data transferred for this purpose is transferred because data transfer is necessary for the legitimate interest of the data controller);
- Since the servers of the Company are located abroad and it is a global company, personal data can be transferred to the servers of the Company located abroad. (data transferred for this purpose is transferred on the basis of explicit consent).
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW?You may submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law regarding your personal data, in accordance with the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Controller, to the Company's address at Vişnezade Mah.Şehit Mehmet Sk. Maçka Residances Sit.9b/80 Beşiktaş, İstanbul address or you may submit such request to the Company by creating a request via here.
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- To demand information as to if his/her personal data have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- To request the rectification if the personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately and to request the notification of such rectification to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant legislation, and to notify of such operation to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To claim compensation for the damage, if he/she suffers damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.