Candidate Information Note
Camera Information Note
User Information Note
Supplier Information Note
INFORMATION NOTE REGARDING DATA COLLECTED BY CAMERA RECORDINGS
This information note is prepared for the purpose of the obligation to inform the data subjects in accordance with the Article 10 of Law on the Protection of Personal no. 6698 ("Law") regarding the processing of data collected by cameras placed on the common spaces of Rollic Games Oyun Yazılım ve Pazarlama Anonim Şirketi ("Company"), which is the data controller in in the scope of the Law.
HOW AND WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The reason for the collection of your visual data via visual recordings is based on the legal reason that data processing is necessary for the legitimate interest of the data controller, which is regulated in the Article 5/2 of Law.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company processes the visual data collected via camera recordings in order to ensure workplace security.
TO WHOM DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHY?
Visual data collected via camera recordings are not transferred to any third-party as a principle. However, such data may be shared with authorities who may request the disclosure of such data, if the Company's legal obligations require so.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN THE SCOPE OF ARTICLE 11 OF LAW?
Data subjects may use their following rights arising from Article 11 of the Law, by submitting their request through https://www.rollicgames.com/privacy/request:
The applications submitted to us, depending on the nature of the request, shall be responded to within maximum 30 (thirty) days as of the receipt of the request by our Company.
- Being informed on whether your data is processed or not,
- Requesting related information If the personal data is processed,
- To be informed on the purpose of the data procession and whether the data is being used adequately for this purpose,
- To be informed of the identities of local or abroad third-parties which the data were transferred,
- To request for a proper adjustment In the case of your personal data being processed wrongly or deficiently and to ask for third parties who received the data to be notified,
- To request for the erasure or the destruction of data that no longer bears a reason to be processed despite being initially processed in accordance with the laws and other codes and to request that the third parties to which the data were transferred be notified of this,
- To object to an outcome that is against your interests, produced by the analysis of processed data exclusively via automated systems.
- To ask for the compensation of damages if such damages derive from the unlawful processing of your personal data.